Brokers & Consultants
The Employers' Coalition on Health (ECOH) was founded in 1995 by 10 Rockford area employers with a common goal of controlling health care costs through direct contracts with providers, while focusing on quality and appropriate care delivery.
Since then, the Coalition has grown to include more than 100 northern Illinois & southern Wisconsin companies, representing more than 20,000 covered lives.
ECOH offers self-funded employers:
- The purchasing power of more than 160 companies representing more than 50,000 covered lives
- A choice of two networks of providers, ECOH Network and ECOH River Valley. Together they represent 5,000 physicians and 30 hospitals throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin
- The flexibility to tailor benefits to each company's unique coverage needs
- Timely claim turnaround
Other advantages of ECOH membership include:
- Member-only workshops and seminars
- Company-specific savings reports
- Healthcare plan design and trend data
- Treatment best practices data
ECOH does not charge a membership fee, but does assess a per-employee-per-month (pepm) fee to access its services. Fees are either billed directly to the member company or to its Third Party Administrator (TPA).
ECOH does not commission brokers.
For more information contact ECOH.